- Lindsey SimmersTherapist, MS, Resident in Counseling
Lindsey is a therapist at Summit Hill Wellness, working with those in IOP and PHP. Lindsey has her Master's of Science degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. Currently, Lindsey is a Resident in Counseling, working towards licensure as a professional counselor.
Lindsey is self-described as a hopeful realist, both personally and professionally. She is an eclectic therapist using a variety of techniques and interventions in her work with individuals. Lindsey believes humor is a powerful tool in the therapeutic process and relationship, supporting true, honest, and genuine connections with individuals. Relationship being number one priority for Lindsey in her work. Lindsey is driven by emotionally focused and interpersonal practices, striving to support individuals in exploring, accepting, and understanding self. It is essential to be present, supportive, and honest with individuals in their movement forward.
Lindsey has experience working in different levels of care, including IOP, PHP, Crisis, in home, and residential settings. She has worked with different populations, to including young children, adolescents, and adults of different ages. She enjoys getting to know individuals and supporting them in taking control of their own lives, as they deserve it.
- Walter WrobleskiTherapist, M.Ed., CSAC-A Peer CounselorWalter WrobleskiTherapist, M.Ed., CSAC-A Peer Counselor
Walter Wrobleski is a native of Nashua, New Hampshire and spent years fighting his own addictions. After discovering Recovery, Walt has been helping others learn how to maintain long term sobriety. In 1991 he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Georgetown University and in 2001 he earned his Master’s Degree in Counselor Education from Rivier University. He spent 12 years as a K-12 Guidance Counselor in N.H. and has enjoyed helping children and young adults improve the quality of their lives. Additionally, Walt has worked with children and adults with autism and other develop disabilities for over 10 years.
Walt joined Williamsville Wellness in 2016 and brings a unique perspective to the recovery process. Walt holds a CSAC-A with the Virginia Board of Counseling and serves as a Peer Counselor. While at Williamsville, he has served as a house manager, has written several addiction blogs, and has traveled throughout Virginia educating Lawyers, Judges, Parole Officers, etc., on the benefits of online addiction treatment for those who do not have access to treatment. In addition, Walt leads group and individual sessions for those enrolled in the outpatient programs at Summit Hill Wellness.” He is truly grateful to be able to give back what was so freely given to him!
- Brittany DeutchTherapist, M.A., ATR-P, Resident in CounselingBrittany DeutchTherapist, M.A., ATR-P, Resident in Counseling
Brittany is an Art Therapist (ATR-P) and Resident in Counseling working towards obtaining her License in Professional Counseling (LPC). Brittany has a bachelor’s degree in Social Work from the University of Central Florida and completed her master’s degree in Art Therapy from The George Washington University, which is esteemed as having one of the first art therapy programs in the country.
Brittany has experience in all levels of care, including psychiatric hospitalization, residential, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, outpatient therapy, and community mental health. She also has worked with a variety of populations including individuals living with depression, anxiety, and substance use, homeless and at-risk youth and young adults, and survivors of sexual abuse and other forms of trauma.
Brittany meets clients where they are and uses a person-centered, strengths-based approach. When working with individuals, she assists in bringing out their inner strength to take ownership over their own lives. Brittany believes in the power of art therapy to allow for deeper conversation with patients without relying solely on words. Art therapy brings awareness to additional ways in which individuals can express themselves. At Summit Hill Wellness, Brittany runs group, individual, and art therapy sessions for both the IOP and PHP treatment programs.
- Paul FletcherProgram Manager, CSAC-A, QMHPPaul FletcherProgram Manager, CSAC-A, QMHP
- Arianna LosadaCase ManagerArianna currently works as a case manager in the fully online program SmartIOP. Arianna has a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Florida International University. Her passion for helping people started when she volunteered for a non-profit organization called La Ventana de Los Cielos, located in Miami, FL. In that time, she had the opportunity to help individuals, ages 3 and upwards, with special abilities, enjoy entertainment activities such as art, games, crafts, cooking lessons, and play with farm animals. She has been working at Summit Hill since March 2020 and since then, she has been helping patients to navigate treatment as smoothly as possible. Arianna’s main goal is to provide patients the peace of mind that they have someone to guide them and support them through the treatment and recovery process. Arianna works with individuals using a person-centered approach with a mix of rational emotive behavioral therapy to help them identify irrational beliefs and negative thought patterns. Most importantly, she aims to create a safe space and free of judgment environment for individuals. She is also trained as a SMART Recovery facilitator and leads online weekly meetings at Summit Hill.
Fun Facts about Arianna: She has a passion for traveling and understanding different cultures and fosters cats and kittens at least once a year.