Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, code, and manage automated test scripts, continuous builds, and deployment.
- Create modern and responsive layouts from designs and messaging provided by the creative team.
- Develop new features, enhance existing features, and implement bug fixes in existing code.
- Self-document development processes, conduct peer reviews, and give actionable feedback.Special Attributes
- Strong psychosocial assessment skills.
- Minimal supervision regarding the use of time.
- Efficient prioritization for work assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with professionals and clients/families.
- Ability to make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Architect, design, develop, and assist in the development of web application to support internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with a team of developers to design end-to-end, industry-leading systems and solutions.
- Rapidly prototype new ideas, concepts, and designs.
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities.
- Research and develop new web and mobile technology applications to improve user interface.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a lean/agile development environment with remote teams.
- Exceptional communication, organization, and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of client-side single-page applications using modern. frameworks like React, Backbone, or Ruby.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Unit/integration testing experience.
- Interest in learning new tools and technologies.
- Portfolio on GitHub or another platform.
Please send all inquiries with a C.V./resume to email@example.com